Followers

Wednesday 31 July 2013

I am back - New Harriet

Hi everyone! sorry I have been absent, I went away for a week needed a break.  I took my sketch book and instuctions from my talented artist on holiday and a new Harriet was born, you can get this sweet digi stamp from the website now!!! Plus remember there is lots of new releases available too on the website.

She will be available in a  3x4 rubber stamp set soon!



Also if  you would like a freebie of  one of the new Harriet please use email address below:

FREEBIE ALERT!!
A free brand New Harriet to use for this challenge 
Please join in this challenge with her if you ask for her
Please email scattyjan_814@msn.com by  Friday 2nd August 6.00pm BST
 
Thanks for stopping by will be back with a card/project soon.

1 comment:

Annette said...

So sweet Suzette. She's adorable.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...