Followers

Sunday 21 April 2013

Colouring Classes coming soon!!

Hi Everyone sorry I have been quite for the pass few weeks, I am getting back into things, I felt so tired with work and all the crafty things I have been doing.

I have some exciting news and hope that I will be able to meet some of you, I have been thinking about this for months and I would like to start a colouring class at a lovely cafe near me in June or July...so I will be taking bookings soon from the website starting next week and base on the amount of people coming and when you will all be available, we can take it from there.

It will be £5 for beginners and £8 for advance, per class for 2 - 3 hours, you will work with a stamp kit that I will put together for those who attend to work with and all you need to do is bring your favourite colouring medium. There will be 2 levels beginners and advance, for beginners it will be understanding colour families and creating stunning colouring, for advance we will be looking at deep shading and colouring folds plus lots more techniques.

If you are interested please email me at suzetteedmond@yahoo.co.uk Classes will be held near stockport Cheshire SK6).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...