Followers

Tuesday 20 December 2011

New Love and Romance Stamps


Hi again this time I have another fab card to share showing the lovely Annabel as a Mermaid. She is super cute and her hair is so lovely to colour in.


I have decided to layer some pattern paper on a black base card which I think works out very well. I use one of whimsy buttle top sentiments, prisma and wild orchid crafts flowers and some florish gems and sickles to give it a bit of a bling.

I coloured her with copics, and use some glitter girls crystal blossoms  remember to join in on our weekly challenge this week HERE. We are doing our first Exhibition show in February from the 9th to the 11th, I will be back with more information nearer the time,  plus there will be lots more die launching and lots of new and exciting things happening in the new year so keep checking this blog.

HERE IS A CLOSE UP

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

Hanneke said...

Wow, love this Annabel! Love all the glitter and I think the layout works great. Hugs, Hanneke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...