Followers

Sunday 28 February 2010

C4E DT Card

Hi everyone and happy sunday to you all, we have a lovely sketch and recipe over at craft4eternity this week. You will need to 1. used the sketch
                          2. use inking technique on your card
                          3. use fabric
So here is my take on the sketch, I used this adorable stamp from WOJ and did a bit of inking. I also use ribbon as my fabric coloured her in with copics and add a bit of embellishments.

Well thanks  for stopping by and enjoy the of your weekend.

3 comments:

Faye said...

Your card is completely gorgeous! x

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Suzette,
This card is gorgeous. I love the ribbons and the colours and the coloured image is fantastic.
Hugs,
Fiona x

michele said...

gorgeous card Suzette hugs xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...