Followers

Sunday 20 September 2009

C4E DT Challenge #50

Here is my DT card for this weeks challenge at Craft4Eternity. And the lovely Michele sketch is very easy to work with and your option is to use Orange and Brown. I used this manga stamp from sugar nellie and coloured her with pro-markers I am loving promarkers these days.
I used few gems, flowers, brads my sentiment from the new Just Sentiment Set 1 and a leaf punch and I think this card fits in with PFP challenge but I did not use any polka-dots sorry.

Well thanks for stopping and happy stamping.

5 comments:

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Suzette. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

pinky said...

Loving your card this week Suzette, gorgeous papers.
Pinky

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Suzette,
This is such a cute card. The colours and that image are fantastic. Love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Suzette,
This is a fabulously fab & funky card! Love it. Happy Birthday for yesterday!
Hugs,
Andie xx

michele said...

beautiful card Suzette you colour beautifully with the copics! eek!! did I miss your birthday!! happy birthday hun!! have a fab week hugs mx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...