Followers

Sunday 26 July 2009

| AM ON CLOUD NINE

I got an e-mail from Michelle over at Crafts 4 Eternity on Friday...I was chosen to be a part of the Design Team. I am besides myself with joy, my first DT yippee. I could not believe it, I kept reading the e-mail with a big smile on my face. I can't waite to start working with the the rest of the team.

Now I made this envelop from a 12x12 design paper and I made it for my friend's son Christening yesterday. I wanted to share it with you.
I also personalize it using my computer to make the circle and sentiment. Enjoy the rest of today. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Nunt said...

Amazingly beautiful project!

xx,
nunt

clare said...

Congrats hun..well done..cant wait to see your DT work.
Have fun..and enjoy x

Your creation is gorgeous hun..so love the papers you've used.
TFS hugs clare xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning creations, love it!
Congrats on your DT post! Cant wait to see your new creations! You deserve it!
Erin x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...