Followers

Wednesday 20 May 2009

Another 1 Card Combo

Yes I know another combo card..but you see their are so many challenge blog and I want to take part in as much as I can (lol). I am entering Crafts 4 Eternity and Dutch Dare with this one I have to have ago at my new stamps from the new WOJ Summer Kit.

I used this wonderful stamp with my K&Co papers, just wonderful. I have also taken some more photos of the card I am getting carried away oh well that's craft.Well I hope you like it thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

michele said...

gorgeous card suzette! thanks for joining in with the c4e challenge hugs mx

Dena said...

Suzette, oh I love your cards! Great blog! This one is really cute with the color combo.

Liz said...

love all ur cards and colours

liz x

Tara said...

This is just gorgeous Suzette. I love the image and your papers are scrummy!
Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Lovely card Suzette, I don't blame you combining challenges, its great fun, I do it when I can but I am not organised enough. Thanks for using the sketch at C4E, Michelle does a great sketch every week, don't know how she does it!!!! Hope you play again.

Hugs
Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...