Followers

Tuesday 5 May 2009

1 Card 2 Challenges


Sorry I am posting late today. Had a busy day, I did this card for Papertake Weekly and Colour Create, I used my new tilda, I found a art shop near me and got some good quality 300g/ms watercolour paper which is great and I have been playing around with my PSE as well. Now back to the card I coloured in with H2O's and copics, used my fiskars border punch and DP from my christmas mat stack. I kept it simple as the layers make the card stand out just right.
Thanks fro stopping by.

2 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow! I think the way you've done the punched border is stunning - it looks like it is woven through the card - stunning. Gorgeous papers and image too. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! Love how you have done your border! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...